Why EasyBid? We think there are 4 key aspects to consider when
choosing which program to use:
- Reliability It
is very costly in lifestyle and financial terms if your Bid Program makes an error. With
EasyBid you have:
- A program that has continuously evolved since launch over 10 years ago. It is not constantly being
rewritten or "relaunched".
- A long established program in use by over 1900 pilots each month. With this level of
use, most potential problems have already been identified and removed.
- Support With the complexity of the modern PC, and the necessary interactions
with BA and their systems, it is vital that your Bid Program provides quick and accurate
support when you need it. With EasyBid you have:
- A team of 3 pilots, with both longhaul and shorthaul experience, offering a range of eMail and telephone
contacts - including a dedicated 'urgent' eMail address, which will reach the first of us
to log-on in case of urgent problems.
- 3 servers in different locations to ensure maximum availability of BidPack downloads and
- Latest News, Bidpacks available, Updates/Upgrades features accessible from within
- Full support for current Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8), as well as support for Macintosh via
Virtual PC. We also have a colleague who can help with Linux.
- Assurance we will not bombard you with unnecessary e-mails.
- Features / Ease of Use EasyBid
is, and aims to stay, clear, simple and safe to use.
- We limit its features to those largely concerned with Bidding and Rosters.
- We are flattered that innovative features we have introduced are now appearing in our
- Simplicity is our aim. We avoid adding features that add complexity with
little benefit to most users.
- Easy to use standard Windows interface with clear displays using colour.
- Excellent Help file and lots of Help examples.
- Use it at Home or OnLine EasyBid
can be used on your home computer / laptop or online with 'EasyBid OnLine'.
- It's the same program for either the home or OnLine versions, so you only need to know
how to use one program.
- It can be used away from your main computer in hotels, internet cafes etc. Or use it if
you don't own a home computer.
- Synchronise your bids / preferences / diary entries between your home computer and
- Can be used by Mac users who don't wish to use Virtual PC.